IAAPA Events Around the World Connect and Inspire Attractions Industry Professionals
IAAPA Press Release:
IAAPA, the global association for the attractions industry, looks forward to a full year of dynamic worldwide and regional events for attractions industry professionals. Through networking events and premier Expos, IAAPA offers members of the attractions industry opportunities around the world to make new connections, learn what's new, and discover trends and solutions to positively impact their companies' bottom line. Interested attendees are encouraged to save the dates and visit www.IAAPA.org for details and registration information.
- IAAPA FEC Summit 2019 - Jan. 27-29, 2019 (Austin, Texas, US)
- IAAPA EMEA Winter Forum 2019 - Jan. 28-30, 2019 (Canary Islands, Spain)
- Meet IAAPA - Feb. 19, 2019 (Orlando, Florida, US)
- IAAPA Leadership Conference 2019 - Feb. 26-28, 2019 (Abu Dhabi/Dubai, UAE)
- IAAPA Latin American Summit 2019 - April 2-4, 2019 (Guatemala City, Guatemala)
- IAAPA U.S. Advocacy Days 2019 - April 8-9, 2019 (Washington, D.C., US)
- Meet IAAPA - April 25, 2019 (China)
- Meet IAAPA - April 25, 2019 (Daytona Beach, Florida, US)
- IAAPA EMEA Spring Forum 2019 - May 14-16, 2019 (Särkänniemi, Finland)
- Meet IAAPA - May 21, 2019 (Dallas, Texas, US)
- Security Roundtable - May 21-22, 2019 (Dallas, Texas, US)
- IAAPA Safety Institute - June 3-5, 2019 (Quito, Ecuador)
- IAAPA Expo Asia* - Conference: 11-14 June 2019 - Trade Show: 12-14 June 2019 - Shanghai New International Expo Centre (Shanghai, China)
- IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers - July 15-17, 2019 (Manila, Philippines)
- IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers - Aug. 20-22, 2019 (São Paulo, Brazil)
- IAAPA Amusement Industry Congress - Sept. 4-5, 2019 (Mexico City, Mexico)
- IAAPA Expo Europe* - Conference: 16-19 Sept. 2019 - Trade Show: 17-19 Sept. 2019 - Paris Expo Porte de Versailles (Paris, France)
- IAAPA Asia-Pacific Summit 2019 - Oct. 2019 (Hainan, China)
- IAAPA Expo* - Conference: Nov. 18-22, 2019 - Trade Show: Nov. 19-22, 2019 - Orange County Convention Center (Orlando, Florida, US)
- Meet IAAPA - Dec. 5, 2019 (China)
The listed events are confirmed as of press time. New and additional events may be added throughout the course of the year. Information can be found at www.IAAPA.org.
*As part of IAAPA's new brand evolution, the association has renamed its three global Expos IAAPA Expo Asia, IAAPA Expo Europe, and IAAPA Expo. Formally, IAAPA's global Expos were known as Asian Attractions Expo, Euro Attractions Show, and IAAPA Attractions Expo respectively.
IAAPA is a diverse and dynamic community of global attractions professionals. As the largest international trade association for permanently located attractions, IAAPA unifies the attractions community, connects people to learn and grow together, and strives to promote the highest professional standards for excellence and safety around the world.
Founded in 1918, IAAPA represents more than 6,000 attraction, supplier, and individual members from more than 100 countries. Members include professionals from amusement parks, theme parks, attractions, water parks, resorts, family entertainment centers, zoos, aquariums, science centers, museums, manufacturers, and suppliers.
The association's global headquarters is in Orlando, Florida, US. IAAPA also maintains offices in Brussels, Belgium; Hong Kong, China; Shanghai, China; Mexico City, Mexico; and Alexandria, Virginia, US.