Become part of IAAPA history and join us at the very first IAAPA EMEA Summit in Africa!
IAAPA EMEA Press Release:
Get to know the African leisure industry at first hand and connect with local industry experts during this six-day trip through South Africa. Let this unique cultural exchange in a first-class environment inspire you to grow your network even further.
Early bird rates listed above only available until Nov. 29, 2019
Member Price: EARLY BIRD: €1.300* no VAT charged | Non-Member Price: EARLY BIRD: €1.550* no VAT charged
- Accommodation including breakfast, VAT, and city tax
- Ground transportation and airfare from Johannesburg to Cape Town
- Entrance to local facilities as part of the programme
- All daytime meals
As the programme is quiet long, please find a shortened summary below.
- 27 Jan. Johannesburg
Opening Reception at Montecasino
- 28 Jan. Johannesburg
Visit of the Apartheidsmuseum, Johannesburg city center and more
- 29 Jan. Johannesburg and Cape Town
Visit of the Gold Reef City Theme Park and transfer to Cape Town
- 30 Jan. Cape Town
Visit of the Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa, Two Oceans Aquarium, and Table Mountain
- 31 Jan. Cape Town
Tour to Boulder Beach and Botanical Garden Kirstenbosch
- 01 Feb. Cape Town
Free day to explore local attractions and the city yourself
You can also use our 3 reasons, why (non)-members should join this event:
- Expand your network past the European borders and make memorable connections with new industry professional from the local market.
- Visit local attractions in Johannesburg and Cape Town, including Gold Reef City Theme Park, Apartheid Museum, Table Mountain, and many more.
- Find new business in an emerging market of our leisure industry and get new insights that inspire your future career.