Premier Conference and Trade Show for the Global Attractions Industry Takes Place at the Orange County Convention Center Nov. 18-22
IAAPA Press Release:
IAAPA Expo 2019 (formerly IAAPA Attractions Expo), the global attractions industry's premier event, opens today at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. Hosted by IAAPA, the global association for the attractions industry, this year's event features more than 1,100 exhibiting companies from around the world filling 585,000 net square feet of indoor and outdoor exhibition space. More than 38,000 global attractions industry professionals from over 100 countries are expected to attend to learn, buy, and network.
"We're thrilled to bring together the global attractions community for IAAPA Expo," said Hal McEvoy, president and CEO, IAAPA. "The attractions industry continues to thrive around the world, and the strength, growth, and passion of our dynamic industry is reflected right here. We have an outstanding line-up of special events, speakers, and educational programming along with our amazing, diverse trade show floor. It's going to be an exciting week."
Trade Show Floor
More than 1,100 exhibiting companies will display the latest products and services in 125 different business categories on the trade show floor, including 130 exhibits in the adjacent "Exploration Station" and outdoor displays.
Education Conference and Special Events
Throughout the week, IAAPA Expo offers more than 100 educational experiences on a wide range of topics as of the event's robust education conference. Attendees will learn from world-renowned industry experts, make new connections, and build their international networks.
Special events include the sold-out GM and Owners' Breakfast on Wednesday, Nov. 20, featuring Christine Duffy, president, Carnival Cruise Line. The sold-out IAAPA Celebrates event will take place at Universal's Islands of Adventure on Thursday, Nov. 21.
Additional highlights include "Lunch and Learn: The Emergence of Authentic Reality" featuring George Walker, creative director, Universal Creative Studio; "Game Changer: Creativity is the New Attraction" featuring Vince Kadlubek, co-founder of Meow Wolf; and "Coca Cola Presents: How to Become Self Made and Have a Rich Life in Every Way" by Nely Galán, entrepreneur and author.
Participants can take part in more than 50 events highlighting member constituencies and regions, including the Opening Reception, Latin American Reception, Asia Pacific Breakfast, European, Middle East, Africa Reception, Water Park Social, Family Entertainment Centers Reception, and much more.
In addition, annual IAAPA awards will be presented throughout the week, including the IAAPA Hall of Fame Awards, IAAPA Service Awards, and IAAPA Young Professional Award. The 2019 IAAPA Brass Ring Awards ceremony, one of the global attractions industry's most prestigious honors, will take place on Wednesday, Nov. 20.
IAAPA Expo is where news happens. Attendees will be among the first to learn the latest industry news as exhibiting companies debut and unveil new products, host live demonstrations, and announce what's new during press conferences from the trade show floor. This year, more than 30 exhibiting companies are hosting press conferences announcing new advances in rides, technology, products, and services in the global attractions industry.
Tuesday, Nov. 19
- 10:20-10:45 a.m. – Rocky Mountain Construction / Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Booth 4006
- 10:55-11:20 a.m. – Maurer Rides / Carnival Cruise Line, Booth 4803
- 11:30-11:55 a.m. – ETF Ride Systems / LEGOLAND New York, Booth 5140
- 12:05-12:30 p.m. – Great Coasters International, Booth 2273
- 12:40-1:05 p.m. – Zamperla, Booth 2024
- 1:15-1:40 p.m. – Triotech / Knott's Berry Farm, Booth 1954
- 1:50-2:15 p.m. – Premier Rides / SeaWorld Orlando, Booth 5100
- 2:25-2:50 p.m. – Themed Entertainment Association (TEA), Booth 1066
- 3:00-3:25 p.m. – Extreme Engineering, Booth 3266
- 3:35-4:00 p.m. – Brogent Technologies, Booth 5710
- 4:10-4:35 p.m. – Alterface, Booth E7041
- 4:45-5:10 p.m. – Luna Park in Coney Island, Booth 2031
Wednesday, Nov. 20
- 10:20-10:45 a.m. – The Producers Group / Extreme Engineering, Booth 872
- 10:55-11:20 a.m. – Polin Waterparks, Booth 847
- 11:30-11:55 a.m. – Infinite Kingdoms, Booth 2261
- 12:05-12:30 p.m. – MajorMega / Hersheypark, Booth 4631
- 12:40-1:05 p.m. – Talon Simulations, Booth 2980
- 1:15-1:40 p.m. – Intercard, Booth 2206
- 1:50-2:15 p.m. – Lagotronics Projects B.V. / Ride Entertainment, Booth 5427
- 2:25-2:50 p.m. – Virtuix, Booth 2686
- 3:00-3:25 p.m. – Bay Tek Entertainment, Booth 1015
- 3:35-4:00 p.m. – CAVU Designwerks, Booth 584
- 4:10-4:35 p.m. – Falcon's Creative Group, Booth 1373
Thursday, Nov. 21
- 10:20-10:45 a.m. – Simworx, Booth 3069
- 10:55-11:20 a.m. – WhiteWater, Booth 2254
- 11:30-11:55 a.m. – LAI Games, Booth 1034
- 12:05-12:30 p.m. – Hownd, Booth 1073
- 12:40-1:05 p.m. – Simtec Systems GmBH, Booth 1783
- 1:15-1:40 p.m. – Embed, Booth 1336
- 1:50-2:15 p.m. – Walltopia, Booth 1686
- 2:25-2:50 p.m. – SEVEN, IAAPA Central
- 3:00-3:25 p.m. – Valo Motions, Booth E7141
- 3:35-4:00 p.m. – Virtual Room USA, Booth E7401
- 4:10-4:35 p.m. – Rebound Unlimited, Booth 3606
- 4:45-5:10 p.m. – TrainerTainment, Booth 1735
Friday, Nov. 22
- 10:20-10:45 a.m. – Arihant Water Park Equipment, Booth 1844
- 10:55-11:20 a.m. – VFX, Booth 140
- 12:15-12:40 p.m. – Ride Engineers Switzerland, Booth 3472
About IAAPA Expo 2019
IAAPA Expo is the premier conference and trade show for the global attractions industry, including amusement and theme parks, where visitors spend $45.2 billion around the world. IAAPA Expo 2019 will draw more than 38,000 industry professionals, including more than 24,000 decisions-makers and buyers from more than 100 countries to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, Monday, Nov. 18 through Friday, Nov. 22. The 585,000-net-square-foot trade show floor will be open Tuesday, Nov. 19, through Friday, Nov. 22.